Every second counts when stabilizing life-threatening trauma cases. This course, taught by qualified nurses, prepares you with the knowledge, critical thinking skills and training needed to provide high-quality, trauma nursing care. After completing this course, you will be able to properly assess and implement evidence-based interventions to improve outcomes for your patients.
Here’s a glimpse into what you’ll learn:
- The latest trauma nursing practice recommendations
- Systematic assessment and application of care
- Rapid identification of life-threatening injuries
A variety of learning methodologies are included to cater to every learning style, including:
- Online modules
- Instructor-led classroom discussions and skill stations
- Virtual courses available!
TNCC, 8th Edition, prepares emergency nurses for life-threatening trauma cases when every second counts. The course gives you the knowledge, critical thinking skills and training needed to provide high-quality trauma nursing care.Learn more at ena.org/TNCC